The management of people is perhaps one of the most difficult tasks in many organizations yet also, perhaps the most critical for Corporate success. Leading companies understand that human capital is a crucial source of competitiveness which can be very defining. Finding the right mix of talents, getting them to buy into an organization-wide vision which aligns with their personal goals, keeping the team sufficiently motivated to deliver outstanding work is a huge and deliberate effort requiring support from the highest decision making body – the board and/or ownership.
The human capital practice at EK& Co understands this and has continued to provide a variety of HR intervention services to clients. We also provide HR outsourcing services to small and large scale organizations.
Organizational Design and Development – Laying a solid foundation for the organization
This is the process of laying the foundation for the effective administration and provisioning of human resource services. We help with broad based reviews of exiting firm HR structures and frameworks with a view to align governing policies which regulates the company’s most important assets – the people – with corporate goals.
- HR Policy Development or Rework
- HR Manual Development or Rework
- Organizational Structuring and Workflow Design
- Job and Role Description or Rework
- Re-orientation and Value Enculturation.
Capacity Assessment – Distilling performance gaps and driving Corporate Competitiveness
Corporations may be underperforming as compared with their peers or as measured against expected outputs and results. Now several factors may be responsible for this. One of such very important and sometimes overlooked factors is the competency gaps or role misfits within the human capital structure. Performance cannot outpace capacity. Therefore, performance gaps can be a direct result of capacity gaps.
To deliver on this, we go through a 4-stage intervention process.
- Skills Audit – comprehensive audit of existing skills per functional role within the organization.
- Benchmarking – Articulate the level and depth of skills required to optimally function in each of the job roles within the organization. This is done within the scope of the client’s mandate. We then benchmark expected skills to existing skills
- Gap Analysis – We then conduct a gap analysis to distill clearly where the skills gap exists for each role within the mandate of the engagement.
- Recommendations – The final output of the exercise is a comprehensive report that culminates in clear recommendations on what needs to be done to close the skills gaps. Recommendations may range from reshuffling staff (ensuring round pegs are in round holes) to learning interventions needed to shore up internal capacity.
Learning and Development Interventions
We have a very strong learning and development practice for which we have received countless acclaims from recipients and clients. We provide both public and in-house learning interventions to clients.
For available public trainings, kindly click here to view our schedule and available courses at Krypton Academy.
For custom interventions, the client can advise on areas where learning interventions are required otherwise, we conduct a learning needs assessment within the scope of the client’s mandate to understand where the skills gaps exist.
- Conduct learning needs assessment
- Prepare comprehensive report on each team and each player
- Recommend learning interventions required to close the skills gaps
- Facilitate learning and/or recommend reputable learning institutions where applicable.
- Prepare report on learning outcomes and make final recommendations.
Performance Management; Compensation and Benefits
We have a radical approach to performance management especially our recommended approach to appraisal process – not just to ensure objectivity but also to adopt an agile process that ensures that failure is short – circuited and performance spikes are well captured.
After all said and done, it is important to design compensation and benefits structure that ensures the organization is able to compete for and retain a significant portion of great talents. We find that it is important to review this as frequently as possible and conduct regular anonymous surveys that helps management and board gain insight into broad-based job satisfaction levels for which compensation and benefits plays a major role. We find that creative non-financial benefits is becoming increasingly more important for many employees.
- KPI Development – Articulation of clear and measurable performance indicators.
- Performance Management Design or Rework
- Career Path Development and Re-Design
- Compensation and Benefits Structuring
We help our clients with sourcing for talents to fill in management level gaps within their organization. Leveraging on years of talent sourcing experience, we have developed a methodology that narrows the potential occurrence of recruitment failures or organizational misfits by a significant margin. We have come to understand that there is an intricate connect of several factors that would make for a successful hire.
At EK & Co, we have a well-structured human resource management outsourcing service where we deliver top-drawer HR services to clients at a fraction of the cost of the skill set required to deliver such services internally. With us, organizations can access switched-on skills at competitive rates while they optimize work output and achieve cost efficiencies by outsourcing the non-core (but necessary) HR function within the organization.
We have a granulated and well-structured pricing template that caters for the HR needs of various organizations of varying sizes and financial capacity. For enquiries or to receive a quote, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would respond promptly.